Brisbane City Celebrants are a modern, passionate and enthusiastic team of Brisbane Wedding Celebrants.
- Specialists in modern, simple and meaningful, light hearted and short and sweet wedding ceremonies that everyone present thoroughly enjoys;
- Being close to the age of most marrying couples along with being highly experienced Brisbane Celebrants, with us you get the best of both worlds, we 'get' what our couples envisage for their wedding ceremony and we know how to deliver exactly that;
We love nothing more than seeing our brides and grooms so happy and relaxed throughout their wedding ceremony
- While the vast majority of Celebrants receive little or no mentoring, we have benefited greatly from having received years of mentoring from the toughest, most highly perfectionist Celebrant critic around - each other! So we know how to create an amazing celebratory or relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere while coordinating an incredibly smooth, genuine and happy ceremony.
- Known for creating and delivering thoroughly enjoyable and seriously awesome weddings, we are thrilled to be amongst Brisbane's favourite, highly regarded and most sought after Celebrants;
- We are highly professional in every aspect, from guiding you through the legal requirements, planning and creating your ceremony, to ensuring everything goes perfectly on the day; committed to raising the bar in the Celebrant industry.
Brisbane Celebrant Jamie Eastgate Brisbane Celebrant Ciara Hodge
- What makes our weddings unique is how professionally they flow and how enjoyable they are for everyone present, we have the guests engaged and smiling throughout while putting the bride and groom at ease so everyone present can really enjoy a seriously awesome wedding.
- Commited to raising the bar in the Celebrant profession, Brisbane City Celebrants are recognised as finalists by WEOA (Wedding Events of Australia) as the elite of the QLD wedding industry for the Celebrant award of excellence. Jamie was also featured and highly acclaimed on the fun winning Brisbane wedding on the TV show 'Four Weddings Australia'.
Whether you are looking for something uniquely you, short and sweet or full of love, we will listen to what you have in mind and discuss ideas to create a ceremony perfect for your very special wedding day.
Our goal is to ensure your wedding ceremony is an absolute highlight of the most special and memorable day of your life.
Brisbane City Celebrants are a team of young, experienced highly professional Celebrants in Brisbane. With a choice of a female or male Celebrant, we specialise in modern, simple and meaningful non-religious weddings in Brisbane and surrounding areas. We both love our role as Celebrants and we are so passionate about being the BEST Celebrants we can be.
With Brisbane City Celebrants here's what you get:
- Modern, professional experienced Marriage Celebrants
- Specialising in modern, simple and meaningful and light hearted wedding ceremonies
- Choice of female or male Marriage Celebrant (subject to availability)
- As experienced and highly respected Brisbane Celebrants we are brimming with ideas and advice to best ensure a thoroughly enjoyable and perfectly run wedding ceremony
- We provide our couples with their personalised draft ceremony within days of the initial meeting and payment being made. The benefit being compared to the average Celebrants who only provides their couples with their ceremony just days before the wedding not giving hem time to absorb, it review it and make changes. We ensure our couples have ample opportunity to review, add and customise their ceremony, and all our couples get to appove the final ceremony before the special day so they know exactly what to expect on the day with no unwanted or awkward surprises.
- Flexibility to perform your ceremony the way you want it: Our motto is 'Your Day - Your Way'
- We have both had the great benefit of 6 years of Celebrant mentoring by the most highly perfectionist, knowledgeable and honest critic there is - each other! Most Celebrants don't get any mentoring so they have no idea what are they are doing wrong or how to improve.
This has enabled us to really excel with creating, coordinating and delivering our ceremonies, ensuring all the finer details are carefully thought through and everything goes incredibly smoothly on the day.
- We are full of great ideas of ways to include your child or children in your wedding ceremony
- Being closer to the age of our couples than the average Celebrant, our couples often tell us that they feel we 'get' them and that we are on the same page as them.
- Initial Meeting: where we get to know each other, complete the legal paperwork and discuss the kind of ceremony you have in mind, for your convienence this usually takes place on a Sunday morning or weekday evening.
- Unlimited phone and email contact
- We guide you through the legal process and documents and ensure all the legal requirments are adhered to
- We provide you with a wedding vow writing worksheet to assist you in writing your own vows if you wish to do so
- We provide you with a detailed 'Ceremony Run Sheet' so you know exactly what to expect on the day, putting you and your bridal party at ease
- Optional rehearsal (a small fee applies) we find that most couples are satisfied with the details provided in the detailed ceremony run sheet in place of a rehearsal
- We work with your photographer/ videographer to ensure they have plenty of opportunity to capture special moments including the rings exchange, the first kiss and signing of the register (without us in the way, no one wants their Celebrant 'photo bombing' their first kiss as husband and wife!)
- We dress appropriately on the day, usually in business attire or as agreed with you during our initial meeting
- On the day of the wedding we arrive early to set up, confirm the final details and positioning with the groom and groomsmen and ensure the venue is ready for your arrival and everything is in order
- We assist with the coordination and seating of guests on the day so when you arrive everyone is ready
- We love our job and are always friendly and courteous to your family, guests and vendors
- As a requirement by the Attorney General, we advise you of pre marital counselling services, this is not compulsary to attend
- Just in case, we even provide a back up Celebrant service for each other so in the unlikely event of an emergency you could expect exactly the same ceremony and professional service, as planned to be delivered on the day, just in case
- Use of highly professional PA System if it's required on the day, we have an awesome top of the range PA System with a wireless lapel mic that we use to deliver the ceremony and a wireless microphone available for guests presenting readings and if required for the bride and groom to use while repeating their vows. We do not require power for our PA system so it's perfect for Brisbane park and Brisbane rotunda wedding ceremonies and you can even use this to play your ceremony music if you wish
- You will recieve your marriage certificate on the day and we will lodge the marriage with the registry within 3 business days of your wedding
- You will receive an email notification the day your documents are lodged with the marriage registry for your peace of mind
- We clearly outline the process of changing your name through marriage and after your wedding has taken place we provide you with a change of name checklist of who to contact if the bride wishes to take the grooms surname (or vice versa) we even offer to submit the application for your 'registry issued marriage certificate' to births, deaths and marriages for you on your behalf, making the name change process a lot easier for you
- We are completely transparent about our prices and inclusions and we are one of the few Brisbane Celebrants that is happy to have our Celebrant price schedule openly availably on our website. We are proud to offer an exceptional service at a very reasonable price so why hide it!
- As Indooroopilly based Celebrants we have perfromed many weddings throughout Brisbane and have become Brisbane wedding gurus!
- You can be confident that we will deliver a really great ceremony, just the way you want it.
- All this with one of Brisbane's favourite female or male Celebrants at a very affordable price
and here's what you DON'T get:
- We won't arrive to perform your wedding wearing inappropriate or bright colours that detract or clash with your whole theme (much to the wedding photographers relief also!) likewise we also don't over match and wear the same colour as your bridesmaids.
- We won't be late
- We won't mumble through the ceremony, or deliver the ceremony in the tone reminicent to that of a funeral, instead we take great pride in delivering a strong well projected engaging ceremony and we love to see all the smiling happy guests looking back at us as we deliver the ceremony. We believe that wedding ceremonies shouldn't be a dreaded nerve wracking experience, they should be enjoyable and special for everyone present.
- We won't give you an old fashioned ceremony that goes on for too long and is full of icky words like 'obey' 'rejoycing' and 'joyousness' we will give you the option to edit the provided ceremony and remove or change any of the ceremony wording that you wish to change (with the exception of the legal wording) if you are feeling nervous about standing in front of all your guests and would prefer your ceremony to be short and sweet we will tailor a simple and meaningful ceremony for you ensuring all your ideas and requirments are incorporated
- We don't force you to do any pre marital counselling (however we do advise you that it is available to you and recommended by the Attorney Generals office)
- We wouldn't dream of being rude to your guests, conversly we do our best to make everyone welcome as they arrive
- We won't wear sunglasses during the ceremony (Celebrants wearing sunglasses tend to look either hungover, unprofessional or both!)
- We won't leave the guests chatting at the back or propping up the bar for your arrival, we do everything we can to have them seated and in their places in time for the arrival of the bride
- We won't get in the way of the photographer trying to get their shot, we believe it is really important to work together with your photographer/ videographer.
- We won't use the PA if it isn't required, also we are unable to use the PA in wet weather unless it's under shelter
- We won't over charge you, we are very well priced in the current market given our experience, professiolism and the thoroughness of our service. We are proud to provide a highly professional celebrant service at a very reasonable price
- We LOVE weddings, however we never expect to be invited to your reception, we believe this is your special time with your family and friends. Admittedly we are one of those coupley couples that like to do everything together (like both becoming Celebrants!) so if we are both invited of course we would love to be there, that said it's certainly not expected.
Being amongst Brisbanes favourite Celebrants, Brisbane City Celebrants Ciara and Jamie have performed over 200 weddings, vow renewals and commitment ceremonies which gives their couples the benefit of valuable experience in creating great ceremonies and ensuring everything runs smoothly on the day.
With a wealth of knowledge of Brisbane wedding ceremony locations they know how to ensure your wedding runs perfectly, they have also developed some fantastic tools to assist their couples, including a very useful vow writing worksheet to make the process of writing your own vows easy, fun and enjoyable.
Hear for yourself what Brisbane City Celebrants couples have to say as they share their perfect day in Real Brisbane Weddings
We would love to be a part of your special day. Please to confirm if we are available to be your Celebrant and arrange your obligation free initial meeting.
Keen to get to know us? pop over and 'like' our Facebook pages:
Jamie Eastgate - Brisbane Marriage Celebrant
Ciara Hodge - Brisbane Marriage Celebrant
Your Day ~ Your Way
No part may be reproduced by any process without permission from Brisbane City Celebrants and other stated copyright holders except where explicitly allowed.
References to other sites when provided are an information service only and should not necessarily be construed as an endorsement. Conversely, omissions should not be construed as non-endorsement.
Although every care is taken to provide links to suitable material from this site, Brisbane City Celebrants can accept no responsibility for unsuitable or inaccurate material that may be encountered.
Brisbane City Celebrants respect your privacy and no personal information is collected from viewers of this website is passed on to third party suppliers without your knowledge and consent. Any queries about this site and its policies should be directed to Brisbane City Celebrants.