Brisbane City Celebrants are a team of young professional highly sought after Brisbane Marriage Celebrants.
Jamie Eastgate Ciara Hodge
Brisbane Celebrants Jamie and Ciara specialise in modern, fun, simple and meaningful non-religious weddings and ceremonies in Brisbane and surrounding areas.
We enjoy creating a ceremony specifically for you, whether that reflects you as a couple, includes some light hearted humour to have the guests in giggles or if you are looking for something short and sweet yet full of love, we will listen to what you have in mind and discuss ideas and create a ceremony perfect for your very special wedding day.
We have created a very useful vow writing worksheet that all our couples receive to make the process of writing your own vows fun, easy and enjoyable (if you wish to do so), and we can also offer many ideas and suggestions of ways to include your child or children in your wedding ceremony.
Our goal is to ensure your ceremony is everything you imagine, which is why we give you the flexibility to have your ceremony, just the way you want it.
As Registered Brisbane Celebrants, we will guide you through the process to help make your wedding ceremony a key component of the most special day of your life as you become husband and wife.
Hear for yourself what our newly weds have to say as they share their perfect day in Real Weddings
We are young, professional well established Brisbane Celebrants. We both love being Celebrants and are passionate about being the BEST Celebrants we can be.
With Brisbane City Celebrants here's what you get:
- Young, professional Marriage Celebrants
- Specialising in modern, simple and meaningful wedding ceremonies
- Choice of male or female Marriage Celebrant (subject to availability)
- As experienced Celebrants we are full of ideas and tips to best ensure an enjoyable and smoothly run wedding ceremony
- Brisbane Celebrants you can feel confident in to deliver a great ceremony, just the way you want it
- Flexibility to perform your ceremony the way you want it: Our motto is "Your Day - Your Way"
- Options and ideas on ways to include your child/ children in your ceremony
- Initial Meeting: where we get to know each other, complete the legal paperwork and discuss the kind of ceremony you have in mind
- Unlimited phone and email contact
- We guide you through the legal process and documents
- We provide you with a wedding vow writing worksheet to assist you in writing your own vows if you wish to do so
- We provide you with a detailed 'Ceremony Run Sheet' so you know exactly what to expect on the day, putting you at ease
- Optional rehearsal ($50 fee applies) we find that most couples are satisfied with the details provided in the detailed ceremony run sheet in place of a rehearsal
- We work with your photographer/ videographer to ensure they have plenty of opportunity to capture special moments including the rings exchange, the first kiss and signing of the register (without us in the way, no one wants theier Celebrant 'photo bombing' their first kiss as husband asnd wife!)
- We dress appropriately on the day, usually in business attire or as agreed with you during our initial meeting
- On the day of the wedding we arrive early to set up, confirm the final details with the groom and groomsmen and ensure the venue is ready for your arrival and everything is in order
- We assist with the coordination and seating of guests on the day so when you arrive everyone is ready
- We are friendly and courteous to your family and guests
- As required by the Attorney General, we advise you of pre marital counselling services, this isn't compulsary to attend
- Just in case, we even provide a back up Celebrant service for each other so in the unlikely event of an emergency you could expect exactly the same ceremony and professional service, as planned to be delivered on the day (as young healthy Celebrants this isn't a service we have ever had to provide, but it's there just in case...)
- Use of professional PA System if it's required on the day, we have a wireless lapel that we use to deliver the ceremony and a wireless microphone available for guests presenting readings and if required for the bride and groom to use while repeating their vows. We do not require power for our PA system so it's perfect for Brisbane park and rotunda wweddings and you can even use this to play your ceremony music if you wish
- You will recieve your marriage certificate on the day and we will lodge the marriage with the registry within 3 business days of your wedding
- We clearly outline the process of changing your name through marriage and after your wedding has taken place we provide you with a checklist of who to contact if yothe bride wishes to take the grooms surname
- We are very transparent about our prices and inclusions
- All this with one of Brisbanes most sought after Celebrants from only $525.
and here's what you DON'T get:
- We won't arrive to perform your wedding wearing garish colours that detract or clash with your whole theme (much to the wedding photographers relief also!)
- We won't be late (to ensure this we have a one wedding a day policy and specialise in ceremonies performed in the Brisbane area)
- We won't mumble through the ceremony, we take great pride in delivering a strong well projected engaging ceremony
- We won't give you an old fashioned ceremony that goes on for too long and is full of words like 'obey' 'rejoycing' and 'joyousness' we will give you the option to edit the provided ceremony and remove or change any of the ceremony wording that you wish to change (with the exception of the legal wording) if you are feeling nervous about standing in front of all your guests and would prefer your ceremony to be short and sweet we will tailor a simple and meaningful ceremony for you ensuring all your ideas and requirments are incorporated
- We don't force you to do any pre marital counselling (however we do advise you that it is available to you and recommended by the Attorney Generals office)
- We wouldn't dream of being rude to your guests, conversly we do our best to make everyone welcome as they arrive
- We won't wear sunglasses during the ceremony
- We won't leave the guests chatting at the back or propping up the bar for your arrival, we do everything we can to have them seated and in their places in time
- We won't get in the way of the photographer trying to get their shot (we believe it is really important to work together with your photographer/ videographer)
- We won't use the PA if it isn't required
- We won't over charge you, we are very well priced in the current market and take pride in providing a highly professional celebrant service
- We don't expect to be invited to your reception, we usually politely decline any invitations as we believe this is your special time with your family and friends
Don't take our word for it hear for yourself from couples we have married in our Real Weddings and Testimonials.
Message to fellow Celebrants: Brisbane City Celebrants offer a 'back up' Celebrant service. In the event of an unforeseen emergency, we may be able to perform the ceremony on your behalf if you are unable to make it to your ceremony on the day. Contact us for more details.
We would love to be a part of your special day. Please contact us to confirm if we are available to be your Celebrant and arrange your obligation free initial meeting.
Please pop over and 'like' our Facebook pages:
Jamie Eastgate - Brisbane Marriage Celebrant
Ciara Hodge - Brisbane Marriage Celebrant
Your Day ~ Your Way
No part may be reproduced by any process without permission from Brisbane City Celebrants and other stated copyright holders except where explicitly allowed.
References to other sites when provided are an information service only and should not necessarily be construed as an endorsement. Conversely, omissions should not be construed as non-endorsement.
Although every care is taken to provide links to suitable material from this site, Brisbane City Celebrants can accept no responsibility for unsuitable or inaccurate material that may be encountered.
Brisbane City Celebrants respect your privacy and no personal information is collected from viewers of this website is passed on to third party suppliers without your knowledge and consent. Any queries about this site and its policies should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org