Private Property Elopements
Private Property Elopements are a great option for couples looking for a short and simple or legals only wedding in Brisbane.
This couple enjoyed a relaxed and intimate legals only marriage with Celebrant Jamie Eastgate on the shaded deck of a private property.
Jon from Blank Canvas Photography was on hand to capture this small and intimate legals only wedding ceremony.
Legals only weddings are perfect for:
- Couples that are having their 'wedding' overseas but would like the legalities of their marriage to take place in Australia to simplify the process of their overseas 'wedding' (commitment ceremony) and to ease the process of having their marriage recognised in Australia and changing their name through marriage.
- Anyone that would like to simply be married without the bells and whistles of a wedding or a traditional ceremony;
- Couples on fiance visa's and simply want to be married without the big wedding or any fuss;
- Couples who would like to be married in secret now, and perhaps announce it to their friends and family later;
- Couples who are bringing their planned marriage date forward as they need to be married for visa purposes, e.g. applying for an overseas visa that requires you to be married, so they would like to be married as soon as possible;
- Couples that would love to simply be married and are in need of a budget wedding or cheap wedding option now, perhaps with the intent to throw a vow renewals party a few years down the track.
If this sounds like what you are looking for Contact Brisbane City Celebrants for more information and to confirm availability for your special day.
With Celebrant Jamie Eastgate
I loved being a part of this small and intimate Brisbane elopement. As it was raining on the day of their wedding, this couple brought their ceremony indoors to this sheltered deck and a professional photographer joined us to capture all the special moments.
The happy couple had this to say:
“My fiancee and I ran away to Brisbane and eloped in late December. Jamie was fantastic he responded with useful suggestions and recommendations, which was particularly helpful as we were coordinating this from overseas.
The ceremony, while very simple, was exactly what we were after. The day was perfect. Thanks Jamie.”
The wedding took place in the company of just 2 witnesses, the photographer and myself which made for a super relaxed, short and sweet ceremony.
At the couples request the ceremony involved simply the legal wording, exchanging of vows and wedding rings. Within minutes they were married.
There was no need for a crowd at this wedding as the witnesses and photographer more than made up for one, excitedly bursting in to celebratory cheers and applause the moment I pronounced them husband and wife.
Following the ceremony the couple accompanied their Photographer to nearby UQ for a post wedding photo shoot where these stunning images were captured.
The newlyweds then celebrated with an intimate lunch for 2 at a nearby restaurant. Weddings don't get much more relaxed than this!
Congratulations to the happy newlyweds!
If you too love the idea of eloping in Brisbane with a simple and relaxed ceremony, Jamie Eastgate of Brisbane City Celebrants would love to hear from you.